- Product details
- Shipping and Returns
- HIGH PERFORMANCE LSZH CAT6 ETHERNET CABLE: 100% copper, Ethernet cable for error-free Multi Gigabit/Multi-speed 1/2.5/5Gbps connections; 10Gbps up to 55m; Low NEXT and RL; Complies with ANSI/TIA-568-2.D Category 6 requirements
- LSZH CABLE WITH 100W PoE: Low Smoke Zero Halogen Ethernet patch cord with 24 AWG cable, stranded copper conductors supports various PoE devices up to 100W PoE++; Complies with IEEE 802.3bt type 4; Supports Cat5e & earlier standards
- ETL VERIFIED PURE COPPER CABLE: This Fluke Tested & ETL Verified 10ft snagless LAN cable with 100% copper Ethernet wire delivers error-free data & safe PoE power, unlike the lower quality copper-clad aluminium versions from other brands
- ECO-FRIENDLY AND QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Eco-friendly (PVC free) LSZH cable produces lower levels of smoke & toxic (acidic) fumes in case of fire; EVA co-polymer jacket resists bending or fraying damage; 50-micron gold-plated pins improve signal integrity
- SPECS: Length: 10ft (3m) Cat 6 Network Cable | Color: Black | 650 MHz Rated | Structure: 4 Pair U/UTP | RJ45 Connectors | Jacket: EVA, Al(OH)3 | Fire Rating: LSZH | 24 AWG Copper | Wiring: ANSI/TIA-568-B | ETL Verified | Warranty: Lifetime
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.